the only one...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

husbend & wifey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

counting days

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

9.10.11...it's birdie time!

As salam....

pejam celik pejam celik da 4 month jd wifey to mr.sam...Alhamdulillah we're happy so far..amin..eceh..so i'm still waiting my official photo from my OP so bolehla share my wedding review yg da basi tu kot..huhuh..wait for me ya!

i had my wonderful weekend for this time with en.suami...jln2 kt KL BIRD PARK dekat taman tasik perdana tuw...which is cost u rm20 for mykad holder..non malaysian fees is rm48..agak pricey kot for me..but ok la jln2 kuar peloh dr jln2 kt shoping kompleks yg lgsg xmengeluarkan peloh kan..kan...kan...













17weeks inside my belly..eh belly ke...agagaa





1 comment: